Open Access to scientific publications
Aalto researcher: visit also Open access and the Aalto University
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- How does open access influence access to scientific publications?
- How does open access influence publication prices?
- How am I permitted to use open access publications?
- What are the open access requirements of funding agencies?
- What is the policy of the university/research institute?
- How to budget for the possible fees of open access?
- What is the impact of open access on citations?
- How to choose the right publication channel?
- How to choose a repository for self-archiving?
- What is the cost of open access publishing?
- Who pays the fees of open access publishing?
- How to take rights into consideration?
- Which license to choose?
This is a site for information about open access to scientific publications relevant to all Finnish universities and research organisations. For information on a specific university or organisation, see Support Services and Open access guidelines in Finland.